Thursday 31 May 2012

Girl's Guide: Monogamy


Monogamy is having one person to be your partner at a time. In the Holy Bible, it states that a person should be only married to one person at a time. However in the Quran, it states that as long as your first wife approves and you are able to take care of both wives equally, then you are allowed to take on a second wife. Women think before the action of making love to someone but men think after. So why is it so benefit to have monogamy?

The reason why women should seek monogamy in a relationship is it provides stability. The stability allows for a deeper connection with their partner and more happiness. In my own personal experience, when I was in a polygamy relationship with my partner because we had just decided to be friends with benefits, I was miserable. I knew that he was allowed to go out and make love to whatever girl he suited during that night, and I had no say in it. I also knew I had the same right. But men if you are reading this too here is a good point of keeping a relationship working, women need to feel protected and loved in a relationship, we can provide for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment