Friday 25 May 2012

Couple's Guide: Confidence for better sexual intimacy


“I have several problems with getting intimate with my partner. Every time that we get close, I start having fear about my size.”

-Unknown, US

“My partner was a virgin when we did it. I was not.  I wonder if he thinks I am a slut; even, when he tells me I am not.”

-Unknown, Canada

It takes a lot to unclothe you and become intimate with someone else. There are worries that you are not worth your partner’s intimacy. You may suffer from a lack of abilities that you otherwise would have had. How can you improve your confidence enough to enjoy your partner’s love physically? These are ten steps to better your sexual confidence.

1.       Identify why you are feeling that way. Was there ever a time where you were told about your size not being worth it and identify the source it came from. Was it even your partner? Many people have their own personal theories.

2.       Get out of the thought process that you will need to trick your partner. For an example, Tim knows that I am beyond the amount of experiences that he has. So, he allows me to do as much or as little as I see fit.

3.       Take time. Take time to go to the sexual part of the relationship, that way you can already trust your partner and your confidence will be ready for step 4. You can also tease the other, when you pull away from them thus they will be so desiring for you – it would not matter how the sexual techniques are like.

4.       Believe in equality of the relationship. Both people deserve to have their wishes taken care of. Usually in a good relationship if you have an issue with the sexual relationship, your partner is willing to assist you and give you reasons as to why they believe you’re not small or a slut.

5.       There is no one way to do the deed. Many couples have different ways of making love. There is no such thing as the wrong way and you might be shocked of what your partner wants. Each couple differs because people’s wants defer. For an example: my ex loved when I stay still; but, Tim hates.

Join us next week Friday where we discuss how meditation can help.
Bio:
http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/couple-bed-3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بجدة , شركة نقل اثاث بجدة ,شركات نقل العفش بجدة , شركات نقل الاثاث بجدة, افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة , افضل شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة ,نقل اثاث بجدة ’ ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة ,ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة رخيص , شركة,

    ReplyDelete